19 March 2014
- fixed airdrops - they will now spawn around noon daily!
- fixed foundations destroying immediately upon placement and other issues where things would decay too quickly
- fixed armor exploit where broken armor would not unequip if your inventory was full - you'll just drop it now if it can't fit
- fixed extreme shadow flickering in buildings
- fixed smoke signal not being influenced by lighting
- fixed the fade from black starting too late after respawn
- fixed the floating grass bug
- fixed the first command entered into the console not working on OSX
- tweaked tree billboard colors to better fit their mesh colors
- added more control over image effects using the gfx console convars
- gfx.ssaa true/false (enable/disable screen space anti-aliasing)
- gfx.grain true/false (enable/disable radiation grain effect)
- gfx.shafts true/false (enable/disable sun shafts)
- gfx.damage true/false (enable/disable damage indicators)
- added the console convar render.frames to limit the maximum fps to render
- made lower quality levels automatically disable some image effects for better performance
- added render.distance (0-1, default 0.2) to adjust the draw distance
- this is currently only affecting the static rocks
- enabled anisotropic filtering for terrain, road, rocks and building textures if quality level is above 50%
- improved cloud synchronization to reduce situations where clouds have to jump around
As you all know we're working on some bigger features and we hope to have them complete soon. Stay tuned!
If you want to follow this project you can sign up to the mailing list.
We'll only update you about this project, we won't spam you about other stuff or sell your email address.