6 February 2014
Yep. We did it. We decided we couldn’t hold off any longer. The longer we keep zombies in - the more complaints we’d get about removing them. We are forcing ourselves to deal with it. We are no longer a zombie survival game! They’ve been replaced with red bears and wolves. You hate them. We know. They’re just plugging a gap for now. All will be revvvealed.
- fixed bugs with the level (such as rocks intersecting buildings)
- the ‘oil tank’ area has been modified with cover
- workbenches make you craft faster when standing next to them
- added new player animations
- improved melee attack animations
- added locked backpacks and lockpicks test ( off by default )
- when you die your backpack is locked for everyone else but you for a time
- someone else can use a lockpick tool to bypass this time
- lockpick tools are a default blueprint
- you can’t use lockpicks on doors
- the amount of time the backpack is locked for is per-server and can be set with the command player.backpackLockTime seconds
- can be turned off by setting player.backpackLockTime to 0
- footstep sounds will never play the same sound as the one previously played
- grass textures have been improved
- there are a small number of areas with what seems like invisible walls
- there are one or two rocks without collision
- there used to be about 200 wolves in one area of the map, we fixed it, though.
If you want to follow this project you can sign up to the mailing list.
We'll only update you about this project, we won't spam you about other stuff or sell your email address.