I would suggest:
1. Items: electric motor for fuel, wires and electric lamps
2. Items: Flags
3. more icy locations: TV tower, artic base
Ooo. +1 on the flags.
Yeah I like the flag idea but they did add banners, so kinda already is game. but I would like to see a flag waving in the wind that would look really cool
How about sand into glass, Then high tech trash and glass for bulletproof glass.
1] Security Camera - Allow people to set it up outside the base and have connected to monitor inside for viewing. Could be mountable on a wall?
2] Carry bags - Backpack/etc. Allow you to carry a little bit more loot.
3] Friendly tracking devices - Allow you to build a device you can assign to friends that allow them to be noticable in combat, as a friendly.
4] Battering Ram - So explosives arent the only effective way to get through doors/walls. Could have a couple tiered toward the materials.
5] Spray-Paint - Because that could be interesting/funny.
6] Fisticuffs - So you can punch a mofo after you fail-throw your rock.
7) Add more animals as eagles, fishs, bisons, crocodiles, rats in caves etc.
8) Armored Hatch - ppl is very need this item, when ladders was allowed in Devblog 179
9) Metal Shutters
10) Increase lenght of Garage Door to 2 and 3 FB
11) Fire barrier from Crude Oil (example from the game Stronghold)
12) towers (lenght in 2 and 3 FB)
13) add more fruits as grapes, berries, beans etc.
As they split the map into tier they could leave the tunnel always appearing in the forest, a military base in the Arctic and the launch site in the desert, balancing the loot for each tier and each with a balanced challenge for its retrospective tiers, like more chance to find a ak or rocket on tier 2 than tier 1 or 0
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.