9 January 2014
We've got a patch for you that contains a tonne of fixes but also some new content for you to enjoy, check out the change list :
- fixed open door hack
- fixed noclipping
- added revolver - default blueprint
- removed 9mm pistol as a default blueprint
- added metal bars you can put in windows
quality slider has much more of a significant impact on performance(needs work, maybe tomorrow)
- disabled cursor hack for linux, which should hopefully fix crazy cursor issues.
- server -datadir is now used for config files. Server owners should move their cfg folder inside.
- -datadir default is now “serverdata/”. If not using -datadir previously, server owners should move their saves into the new folder.
- added server rcon, runs on queryport and uses the same protocol as source servers
- console now reports an error when command isn’t found
- console variables now show their values when typed into the console
- changing a console variable will now print the change
- ‘ban’ now accepts a second optional argument, reason
- ‘banid’ now accepts <username> <argument>
- ‘status’ now shows the connected players
- ‘banlist’ shows all banned users
- ‘banlistex’ shows all banned users, with names and reasons
- ‘removeid’ unbans a user by steamid
- ‘say’ allows the server admin to talk to all connected clients
- research kit no longer requires paper
- research kit has a random amount of uses (1-3)
- shelters now use a single mesh instead of compound colliders
- made explosives require metal to craft
- improved pipe shotgun sound
- lowered shadow distance to a realistic level, should help with jittery shadows
- weapon sounds are slightly randomized so each shot isn't identical to the last
- stopped looting through walls
- adjusted clock sycronization
- fix attempt to ghosting
- servers start up faster
- pipe shotgun now visibly ejects a shell on reload
- bolt action bullets are visible during reload
- fixed bug where respawning frequently could cause you to get stuck and have to reconnect due to invisible respawn screen.
- bruteforce rcon guessing is punished
Known issues :
- Laser sight and flashlight have incorrect angles on the Bolt Action Rifle, and the Revolver - Putting a silencer on the weapon in addition will solve this problem for now
In Addition we're wiping all official servers to get rid of all the duped items now that we've fixed that issue
If you want to follow this project you can sign up to the mailing list.
We'll only update you about this project, we won't spam you about other stuff or sell your email address.